Is there a "menu" framework for this

Accepted Reply

Your question is not clear.

Is it a MacOS App (I guess so).

The image you show looks like a genuine view, not a menu.

So what do you want ? create this in a menu ?

Would this be a menu in the menu bar ?

There is no such predefined menu.

But you can easily mimic it, if I guessed correctly what you want.

When hitting the menu, just display a popOver window, pointing its top arrow to the exact menu location.

Then you can draw what you want in this window.

Replies

Your question is not clear.

Is it a MacOS App (I guess so).

The image you show looks like a genuine view, not a menu.

So what do you want ? create this in a menu ?

Would this be a menu in the menu bar ?

There is no such predefined menu.

But you can easily mimic it, if I guessed correctly what you want.

When hitting the menu, just display a popOver window, pointing its top arrow to the exact menu location.

Then you can draw what you want in this window.

Thanks, I removed the question, as I didn't know I wasn't suppossed to post image link. So I removed the question. You are right it is just a pop up view. I am designing it for ios. Lot of options, as things have changed a lot in the last several years. I want to keep the view in same controller and just pop it in the main view when button pressed. I can use seques, or autolayout anchors to move the view in and out of visible view, or I can hide the view, then once button is pressed I can unhide the view. Also add as a subview. Don't know exactly what I want to do yet. Autolayout in a scrollview with popups it quit challenging for me since I have been away so long. A lot has changed. The code I am changing in my app is 5 years old and was done in Objective - C. I have also looked at using xib. But still undecided. Thanks. Open to any suggesetions.....