Update doesn't appear at App Store

The update has been reviewed and approved.
Usually, it takes one hour, but after 8 hours the update doesn't appear!
Anyone experiencing the same?

Replies

Same here- tried phased release about 15 hours ago, nothing this morning. Moved to 100% a couple hours ago, still no sign of it anywhere.

It took 16 hours, now finally alive!

Still nothing here

Same here!

Same here after 21 hours.

Same problem here, our app update went "Ready for Sale" yesterday at 11:30am CET (over 21 hours ago), but the update isn't available on the App Store yet. Usually it takes an hour or so, 2-3 hours at most.

Edit: It's now available, about 23 hours after "Ready for Sale".

Same problem here, our app update went "Ready for Sale" Tuesday at 11:14pm CET (over 33 hours ago), but the update isn't available on the App Store yet. Because trying to change available countries is not a solution either.

hi rftk did you change anything (e.g. adjust global distribution settings) or just wait?

Calling Developer Support helped in my case. They got back to me via email saying that they pushed the update into the system. Fours hours later the update was available.

I see "phone support currently unavailable", ia ssume due to Thanksgiving in the US? How were you able to contact them? Do you have their direct contact number?

They pulled the direct support phone numbers some time ago, meaning the temporary disclaimer is left as a permanent reminder. The way it works now is that you send an email asking them to contact you. They will then call you.

I went to https://developer.apple.com/contact/#!/topic/SC1104/subtopic/30033/solution/CALL/submit and followed the relevant topics. It says „unavailable“ for me now as well. I guess I was lucky with the timing this morning (in Europe).