Siri UI disappear when LAContext dialog show

I'm use INSendPaymentIntent and INSearchForAccountsIntent.

It is all work well. But Siri UI disappear when FaceID and TouchID dialog show at iOS 13.x all version include beta.

So it can't show response ui.

Replies

We also have the same issue, in our case a confirmTransferIntent handler that needs to use LAContext to perform local authentiation

(Touch/Face).

There appears to be some breaking change in iOS13, this capability has worked for several years in our app but stopped working with iOS 13.

So far by analyzing in a debugger I can see that touch/face id authentication works as expected, and that the completion handler is called with INTransferMoneyIntentResponse (INTransferMoneyIntentResponseCodeReady), but Siri does not show the final confirmation dialog to complete the transfer. When I bypass LAContact evaluatePolicy the process works fine.

UPDATE 10/28/2019:

I've posted a bugreport via Feedback Assistant, including a sample app that readily reproduces this flaw. FB7414145

It's same iOS 13.3 beta 2.

I've received no response from Apple in Feedback Assistant, frustrating as this breaking change has affected a number of banking apps used by our clients. If I hear anything I'll post here...thanks for the info re: iOS 13.3b2!

Getting same issue in my app, I also raised incident with apple in Feedback Assistant but no reponse from them even after months.