iOS 13 camera sound problem

In iOS 13 Developer Beta 2, when you log in to the camera's own camera application, you hear a snap sound from the rear camera. Also in the application video, slow motion, portrait, etc. You can also hear the same sound when switching between shooting modes. When I turn on the camera part to share a story on Instagram again, I hear the same sound when switching between the front camera and the rear camera 4-5 times in a row. Especially when I bring the rear camera closer to my ear, I can hear the "snap" sound more clearly.

I've never heard that from the camera before. When iOS 13 Developer Beta 2 was updated, the rear camera started making sounds.

Produce: iPhone 8 Plus

I recorded the sound from the camera with this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAa9_3aj_04

Note:

The video was taken using iPhone's screen recording feature. The sound was recorded with the microphone of the earphone from the iphone boxes. The microphone part of the headset is positioned just below the camera.

In addition, the ambient sound during recording has been minimized whenever possible. The sound heard in the video is definitely not a touch or click sound.

Accepted Reply

The same problem persists even in iOS 13.1.3. When will the camera issue be fixed?

Replies

The same problem occurs with third-party software. This video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiWdxtJBE9E

Same my problem

Same problem here, reported via feedback app, FB6508874, no similar reports. Same in dev beta 3.

Now there are more than 10 reports and fix identified for future os update :) Maybe dev beta 5?

I have this issue too, glad to know it's a software problem

Solved with dev beta 5. :) //close

The same problem persists even in iOS 13.1.3. When will the camera issue be fixed?

I use IOS 13.2.2 public release version on iPhone 8 Plus. I have this issue and it still continues. Also, this issue has not only on iPhone 8 Plus. I wonder when will be solved it. If can’t be solved soon, can cause issue on hardware. So, this is very important problem according to me. Also Apple improves and fixes the software every updates, however can’t decreases problems. That means while solves some problems, creates new problems. I am getting bored this situation since IOS 13 arrived.