Can't see my Xcode 11.1 iOS builds in Activity > iOS Builds

To resolve issues with Xcode 11.2 and UITextviews I recompiled under Xcode 11.1 (as I managed to have my Xcode 11.2 compiled app sumitted and approved just a day ago). Now the new build that I sent to AppStore connect is not even showing under the Activity>iOS Builds, even 30 minutes later.

I tried another one, it went into the same black hole.

Are Xcode 11.1 builds accepted? Is it a temporary hiccup on the AppStore Connect side? Statuses in Xcode 11.1 for these build are "Uploaded".

Reference to Xcode 11.2 and UITextviews issues:

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/125287

Replies

I'm in the same shoe. I've been waiting for an hour or longer so that I can submit a software update for review and go to sleep.

5 hours after uploading, emails came and builds are available for testing and visible in App Store Connect > Activity > iOS Builds. Looks like that only the builds progress update part is missing in the App Store Connect now, but builds are actually processed, even if at a very slow pace.

Same for me, they did appear after 4 hours.
Apple, every day with a new surprise 😕

I have same issue. After upgrading to Xcode 11, my builds do not appear in Activity -> All builds 😢 Just before upgrading, I uploaded a build using Xcode 10.3 and it was processed immediately.

i upload my app 1 week ago but still this problem i cant see my app in activity -> iOS Builds