Xcode submissions down?

App Store Connect Operation Error
The session's status is FAILED and the error description is 'failed to authenticate (19)'

The iTunes Store is experiencing an internal server error. See http://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/ for information about major outages.

An authentication error occurred while uploading the package to Apple's remote server.

Unable to find a MZContentProviderUpload for package. (1041)

Unable to find a MZContentProviderUpload for package. (1007)

tried uploading the archive to the Mac App Store through Xcode like 5 times in the past 30 minutes...

Replies

I'm also having trouble uploading to App Store Connect.

I'm trying to upload an iOS app via Application Loader. The app uploads just fine, but in App Store Connect, after "processing" for a couple minutes, it fails with this error: "There was an error importing this build."

I tried twice in the last 30 minutes, and got the same error both times.

We're having the same issue. We tried uploading with Xcode organizer and Application Loader 6 times. All builds say "There was an error importing this build" but with no failure email.

My team is also having this issue. 😕

Same here! Three builds in a row and 12 hours ago it was all working ok!

It seems to work again (atleast for us). We just increased the build number and tried again and it succeeded (20m ago).

I'm seeing a different error message but I'm unable to upload to TestFlight for the past few days:

Resolver: Install error - org.bitbucket.b_c.jose4j Exception's name: org.osgi.framework.BundleException, Exception's message: Error occurred installing a bundle.
I’m running Mojave 10.14.2 and XCode 10.1.
Please someone help!

-shuppert

I created a new test applicaiton with a new Bundle Id and was able to upload into that test application without issues. The only difference is that the new bundle Id I created is all lower-case.

Existing application Bundle Id: com.Company.Application

Test application Bundle Id: com.company.application

The existing application has been in the App Store for years. Did Apple really just change the rules or is this a bug in the upload/processing?

Anyone have any insights?

-shuppert

Have you tried the same with another network (probably which is out of any firewall?)?

I faced this issue today and it was resolved by uploading from my personal hotspot rather than WeWork's wifi (probably firewall)