Xcode 10: iPhone has denied the launch request.

Hi,

After i updated my Mac Mini to the OS X Mojave the Xcode 10 stop to launch my apps with the message: "iPhone has denied the launch request."

What is happened with the Xcode?

I tried to regenerate my certificates and everything else, but the problem continuous.

- iOS 12

- Mac OS X Mojave

- Xcode 10

Accepted Reply

It took me three days to solve problem. I found 2 solution. You can choose either of the two ways.

- Solution 1: open System Prefrences -> Users & Groups -> Add a user account (build with new user is successfully

- Solution 2: open Keychain Access -> choose System, All Items -> delete certificate Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority

Detail: https://stackoverflow.com/a/52584195

• Regarding Solution 2. "If you’re running Xcode 11.4.1 or later, you’ll receive the updated certificate automatically when you sign an app after January 28, 2021. If you’re running an earlier release of Xcode and need to generate new certificates, download and install the new intermediate certificate..."

The date of this post is 6/25/2021 I am running . At this time, deleting certificate Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority did not suffice. And I had to get a new one and shove it under certificates in "Keychain Access" app.

Before Adding the certificate my "Apple Development: [appleid] " certificate would show an error in red saying "certificate not trusted" when selected. After adding the certificate it shows "This certificate is valid" and consequentially I can now deploy to iPhone device. And this error was resolved.

No search about this error code led me to this solution. Rather an attempt to resolve this error in red in the keychain Access app for my Apple Development Certificate.

For reference of this related issue

Add a Comment

Replies

You are awesome!!! 😁 Thanks!

Hi @FudgieBear,

Thanks!! I had to also clean my build for

'dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libswiftCore.dylib' error, just in case someone else ran into it.

Regards.

GAAAAWD! thank you! i was stuck for days! this helped!

You do a really good job!

Great Help! Thanks sir

Thanks.

The build and compile works after what you have suggested. But when I was trying to run on a device, it fails and says could not launch the "in-house provisioning profile" No errors were detected during the build process.

Is there something else to try out or are there any additional steps that I have missed?

1. uncheck the Automatically manage signing option in the General tab of target settings
  2. fully close Xcode
  3. delete .mobileprovision files under ~/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/
  4. delete the following certificates in Keychain Access:
    • iPhone Developer: ***@***.*** (xxxxxxxxx)
    • Developer ID Certification Authority
    • Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority
  5. remove the app you are working on from your iOS devices
  6. reboot your Mac and iOS devices
  7. launch Xcode
  8. change the Bundle Identifier to anything else (you might change it back after it works)
  9. re-check the Automatically manage signing option
  10. plug in your devices, click on Run, trust your certificate on your iOS devices
  11. it should work now

I tried to set it to wait for executable to be launched but it just hangs and says "Waiting to attach to "App Name" on <Device IPad>

Did you have other steps that I could have missed? Thanks.

Were you able to fix this? I tried everything on this page. Nothing works.

I fixed this issue from Xcode > Windows > Devices and Simulators. I then located the app I was trying to install and I removed it using the ➖ minus button. Built and all good.

2 SOLUTIOS

1. open Xcode > product > edit scheme > info > launch > wait for execuitable for launch.

2. Check your provisioning profile with development certificate.

I had a similar problem:

"iPhone has denied the launch request. Internal launch error: process launch failed: The operation couldn’t be completed. Unable to launch because it has an invalid code signature, inadequate entitlements or its profile has not been explicitly trusted by the user."

So I went to Settings --> Device Management --> Apple Development --> Trust app

After this, it worked!!
In your device enter in Settings > General > Device Management > Apple Development > Trust apps.

It will work.