iCloud issues with Messages, FaceTime, Security

I was hoping that Beta 3 would solve these issues but they do persist:

1)Messages - I cannot sign into Messages with my AppleID - signing in yields "Could not sign in to iMessage. An error occured during activation. Try Again"

trying again does not help

2) FaceTime - I cannot sign into FaceTime. When I attempt to do so I get this error " This account has no reachable addresses. Please sign into Appleid.apple.com in order to add one" But I clearly have one and all other iCloud functions work. Yes, I have signed out and back in...

3) Security - When I attempt to click the unlock with watch button in the security pane I get this message "your Mac must be signed into iCloud - you can sign in using iCloud preferences" but, yes, I am signed in

Any suggestions?

Replies

"it is same issue in beta and prodaction for face time "This account has no reachable addresses. Please sign into Appleid.apple.com in order to add one"

add more address even enabeld cloud mail same also.

When you say new automatic location, are you referring to the automatic time zone settings in the date/time settings? I have been having the same issue for a very long time now and would love to hear more details about your solution if possible. Thanks.

I have the same exact issue on MacBook Air running Catalina 10.51.1. I've had the MacBook Air since 2018 and Facetime and iMessage have never worked.