Xcode 11 crashes when trying to install profile

Hi!

Recently, in Xcode 11, crashes when i install a .mobileprovision profile (It is an Adhoc profile).

I updated my certificate, i create the profile using the latest one, (For use in Xcode 11 and later), but it still crashes when i download it and double click it to install it.

Accepted Reply

I crashed also(xCode 11.1), but I found two workaround solutions:

1 project targets setting---> signing&Capabilities --> Provising Profile ---> import Profile

2 You can import your profile when archive an ipa file.

xCode menu-->Product-->Archive-->Organizer-->(you target archives)-->Distribute App (on the right side of Organizer)-->Ad-hoc (example)-->next-->next-->select profile-->import profile.

Replies

Just wanted to piggy back this and say that I am experiencing the same issue.

Xcode 11.1 crashing when double clicking a .mobileprovision

Me too. So...how is anyone using Xcode right now?

I crashed also(xCode 11.1), but I found two workaround solutions:

1 project targets setting---> signing&Capabilities --> Provising Profile ---> import Profile

2 You can import your profile when archive an ipa file.

xCode menu-->Product-->Archive-->Organizer-->(you target archives)-->Distribute App (on the right side of Organizer)-->Ad-hoc (example)-->next-->next-->select profile-->import profile.

It worked, thanks Michael!

Hi,

I'm also facing this issue.But no luck with above solutions.

I'm using Xcode 11.2.1 version I downloaded my profile with some new changes and I downloaded it.

when I try to open it, I got an alert in xcode as "Xcode encountered an error"

Can you help on this.

I'm having similar problem on Xcode 12.
Project setting > Signing & Capabilities > import profile > select one > open > Xcode crashes.

The profile is development profile... So I even cannot build my app on the device at all.
I just logged in the accounts and downloaded manual profile (The screen open from the Xcode > Preferences > Accounts)