All Testers:Feedback Column Counts

I've got an app with about 250 beta testers using a public testflight link, and when I look at the users, theres columns for Sessions, Crashes, and Feedback. The Feedback column info button says, "The number of feedback submissions received from testers." But I'm seeing really high numbers in there I'm not sure what counts as a "feedback sumbission" if that includes sending emails in the TestFlight app or the new iOS 13 screenshot feature, but either way. The numbers in that column are really really high. I see in the "Screenshots" section only one screenshot. And only a hand full of emails.

Is there something I'm missing? A place to go to see the rest of this feedback? Or is it a weird bug / misunderstanding on what those numbers represent?

Replies

same situation here. I see really high numbers, maybe 5-10x as much as actual feedback I received.

I was nervously looking around if something gets lost, but I could not find anything.

my guess is that Apple counts this incorrectly somehow, but I do not know.

I just started using this, have a small app with just 12 testers,and I get the same issue.

One tester who installed 36 hours ago (including two sleeps) already has 22 "feedbacks". But I have recieved none in email.

I found this thread because I'm seeing the same thing, and was searching to find an answer. Lots of "feedback submissions received from testers" but only three screenshots and one email. I feel like I am missing where to view the details of these numerous submissions.

I have the same problem. Support kept asking questions, a long list of irrelevant points and never solved or ackowledged the issue.

I'm seeing the same issue. Maybe it's a global count, i.e. all the feedback those individuals have sent for all the apps they are beta testers for? Would be good to find out what's actually going on.

Same deal here. I never received any feedback email, and there are a few screenshots and comments on App Store Connect, but the All Testers section shows someone with 200+ feedbacks.

Same issue still happens.
Anyone found some explanation?