VPN Disconnected in few seconds

Hi Team,

I have implemented NEVPNManager (IKEv2) in my app. It was working fine. Previously(iOS<13) if internet goes off system will reconnect untill internet is back. But now(iOS >13.0) system disconnecting the VPN in few seconds.(4-5secs)

Help me in this case.

Replies

Does this problem reproduce if you configure the VPN using a configuration profile?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

Yes system disconnecting the VPN in few seconds(4-5secs) after device went offline. My manual profile doesn't contain ondemand keys.

In iOS < 13 it is reconnecting properly even with manual config.

I wrote:

Does this problem reproduce if you configure the VPN using a configuration profile?

You wrote:

Yes

OK. In that case the correct escalation path is Apple Support. I’m not an expert on VPN configuration, so I can only help out if the problem is specific to Personal VPN API. If the problem reproduces with a configuration profile, it’s not an API problem, it’s a system problem, and Apple Support has the expertise to investigate that.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”

Can i have an email id to contact?

I'm not sure if Apple Support has a single email point of contact. It’s rather a large organisation. I recommend that you pursue via one of the AppleCare Professional Support options. I’m not the right person to explain those options to you, but my understanding is that they offer incident-based for this sort of thing.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”