What is the ITunes Connect provider where I can find it notarize DMG?

Hello,

We distribute our application as a dmg that contains an installer package for the application and kext.

Recently, I updated it was able to successfully notarize the application. I used the following command for that purpose:

xcrun altool --notarize-app --primary-bundle-id <app-bundle-id> -u <itunes-username> -p <password> -f <path-to-dmg>

Today I've tried it again and has failed with the following error:

Error: Your Apple ID account is attached to other iTunes providers. You will need to specify which provider you intend to submit content to by using the -itc_provider command. Please contact us if you have questions or need help. (1627)

As far I understand I can not skip --asc-provider option of altool anymore, but have no idea what value I should use.

Does anaybody know how to fix this and/or where to look for additional information?

Thanks in advance,

Aleksandr

Accepted Reply

The latest version of Customizing the Notarization Workflow describes how you can get this value using the new

--list-providers
option in Xcode 11’s
altool

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

Replies

Hi eskimo, a picture of my signing settings is available here.

If it's currently not possible for non-paid devs to notarize their apps, do you think this might change in the future? That would be pretty awesome.

Anyways thank you for trying to be helpful!

Best,

Noah