There was an error importing this build.

Hi,

Has anyone else seen this issue uploading builds to App Store Connect in the past few days? We uploaded a build successfully on Aug 30 and there are only minor bug fixes between the builds. Not sure if this is an issue with App Store Connect as it has been in the past. Seems to be a useless error message in that there's no way to diagnose the problem. In the past threads I found, sometimes people found a workaround but ultimately, it seems to have been an issue on Apple's end with no way of knowing when it has been/will be fixed.

Replies

We still have same error "There was an error importing this build" after try to upload 3 times with Xcode 11.1

Anybody have solution?

Thanks!

I have exactly the same problem for two days now with Xcode 11.1. It does only occur with one of my apps in the App Store. Could successfully upload builds for other apps without any issues using the same Xcode version.

Just talked to Apple Developer support on the phone about this issue. They could not find any issue in their logs. I was told to wait 24h and see if its resolved by itself. If it is not resolved I can reopen the case and they can look further into it. Not very helpful so far.

Thank you for your info.

Ultil now, The problem hasn't been resolved with our app. The Apple Support just ask me for waiting since more than 2 weeks ago!