Cannot sign in application loader

I try to sign in the application loader, and it comes out the error message said "To use this application, you must first sign in to Itunes Connect and sign the relevant contracts", and I did sign for the relevant contracts under Itunes Connect > Agreements, Tax and Banking, however I still not manage to sign in.

Replies

How did you get around it then ?

I have the same problem, what is the solution please?

I'm having the same exact issue and have put in multiple support requests. Apple, what is going on? I need to submit a new app version. This is unacceptable. Do not ignore your customers. Please provide some response or update.

I have the same problem ¿¿...???

I am getting a similar problem. I am following the instructions at

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/security/notarizing_your_app_before_distribution/customizing_the_notarization_workflow

to notarize an application using the command line interface. After running the notarize-app code, I get many lines of output followed by

Package Summary:

1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems:

/var/folders/05/dsb0wf7n731b8_wm3z29w8880000gn/T/252DE7C9-5E2E-4CE8-A069-F3326927750A/Untitled.itmsp - Error Messages:

You must first sign the relevant contracts online. (1048)

2019-08-08 08:11:18.712 altool[4867:297935] *** Error: You must first sign the relevant contracts online. (1048)

Following comments on this thread, I tried going into Xcode-> Open Developer Tool -> Application Loader

I signed the contract and then it asked me to load the application. I select the zip file I was trying to notarize and then Application Loader crashes. Afterwards, if I run the notarizing script again I get the same error message.

What am I doing wrong? Is there someplace else I need to go to sign the "relevant contracts"?

Have you solved it?

-------------------------------------------

Package Summary:

1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems:

/var/folders/jb/k7063_z56x36pl7jr25v3h000000gn/T/3B197F7E-DAC7-4CC1-A624-A32593E5C8D8/Untitled.itmsp - Error Messages:

You must first sign the relevant contracts online. (1048)

2019-10-16 17:19:36.007 altool[3185:65174] *** Error: You must first sign the relevant contracts online. (1048)

> Is there someplace else I need to go to sign the "relevant contracts"?

There are two locations, starting with App Store Connect/Agreements, Tax and Banking (Action) and in the Member Center (use the Account link above). Be prepared to 'request' or 'agree' or 'accept' vs. 'sign'.