Siri Shortcuts Not Working in Apple Watch

Tthis has been an ongoing issue since iOS 13 beta and watchOS beta. Error Message "Sorry, Shortcuts is currently unavailable on Apple Watch". This has been happening for months in beta and prod.

Replies

Same here! The Problem is since iOS13, it's a disaster. iOS 13.1.1 could not solve the problem either

I’ve had the same problem. This is the first post I’ve found that talks about it in context of iOS 13+. Have you had any luck yet?

Hi everyone, I have this problem too! I have also another one: if I ask to Siri on Apple Watch who am I, it answer me that it doesn't know it and I have to set it in settings, but I've already setted it in fact if I ask the same question on my iPhone, I receive the right answer. Trying different things, I tried to change person in Siri and put me back and that worked until I turned off my watch. When rebooted it lost again the profile.

Some, but definitely not all, Siri shortcuts work on iOS 13.2 latest beta and watchOS 6.1 beta.

On my iPhone Xr iOS 13.1.3 is installed and on the Apple Watch 6.1 beta (1&s5083a) is installed and I cannot get Shortcuts to work on the watch. Hope for a solution soon.

I still have this same issue.

Currently on 13.2 on 11 Pro and 6.1 on watch 4.

I get 'Checking with the app' followed by 'Sorry I'm not able to help you right now. Please try me again in a bit'.

Siri works in all other respects from watch. Shortcuts work on iPhone. There appears to still be a disconnect.

still not working siri chortcuts on watchos 6.1.1 apple watch s1 ... on watchOS 5 was working... now we have less features...