Operation Warning about SDK Version Issue (xcode 10.1)

about iMessage app's development

upload my xcode to 10.1 when i get the warning

WARNING ITMS-90725: "SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS 12.0 SDK. Starting March 2019

and set up deployment target as follows

build setting → General → Development Target「12.1」

but i still get such as the following when i distribute my App

App Store Connect Operation Warning WARNING ITMS-90725: "SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS 12.0 SDK. Starting March 2019, all iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 12.1 SDK or later, included in Xcode 10.1 or later."

App Store Connect Operation Warning WARNING ITMS-90747: "Architecture incompatible with MinimumOSVersion. The app bundle at '[Aplication Name].app' specifies a MinimumOSVersion of '12.1' but contains a 32-bit architecture that is unsupported on iOS 12 and later."

App Store Connect Operation Warning WARNING ITMS-90747: "Architecture incompatible with MinimumOSVersion. The app bundle at '[Aplication Name].app/PlugIns/[Aplication Name] StickerPackExtension.appex' specifies a MinimumOSVersion of '12.1' but contains a 32-bit architecture that is unsupported on iOS 12 and later."

Do i need worry about the warning?

※I set up deployment target to 10.1 as follows

「specifies a MinimumOSVersion of '12.1' 」

then solved the following 2 problems

■App Store Connect Operation Warning WARNING ITMS-90747: "Architecture incompatible with MinimumOSVersion. The app bundle at '[Aplication Name].app' specifies a MinimumOSVersion of '12.1' but contains a 32-bit architecture that is unsupported on iOS 12 and later."

■App Store Connect Operation Warning WARNING ITMS-90747: "Architecture incompatible with MinimumOSVersion. The app bundle at '[Aplication Name].app/PlugIns/[Aplication Name] StickerPackExtension.appex' specifies a MinimumOSVersion of '12.1' but contains a 32-bit architecture that is unsupported on iOS 12 and later."

but still seems the following problem

・App Store Connect Operation Warning WARNING ITMS-90725: "SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS 12.0 SDK. Starting March 2019, all iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 12.1 SDK or later, included in Xcode 10.1 or later."

Could you teach me how to fix the problem thank you very much.

Replies

If none of those warnings blocked you from uploading your app, just take the message as a notice and move on.

I had exactly same problem of my iMessage sticker app.

I just removed xcode 10.1 and re-downloaded on appstore.(This version is 10.2)

I still had same Warning 90474, but '90725' probelm solved.. 😀

Hope it helps you.

How did you resolve 90747?

I got this figured out. I was having the same issue with an iOS Message Sticker app. I believe, not certain, that all iOS Message apps (at least the Sticker-only apps) must have native support for 32-bit architecture. The warning is confusing because it implies you have to have a minimum OS of 12 or later, but carefully rereading it states otherwise. Essentially, the architecture for an iOS Message Sticker app MUST support the 32-bit architecture, so setting an minimum OS of 12 or later is incompatible, because iOS 12 or later no longer supports the 32-bit architecture. So, you have to have a Deployment Target (minimum OS) of 10.0 to 11.x, one that supports the native 32-bit architecture.

I kept getting this error after trying to remove armv7 and armv7s and trying other things. As soon as I changed my deployment target back to 10.0, it worked as expected and passed the AppStore Distribute Validation test.