iOS 13 CORS requests with credentials/cookies don't work

Does anyone else have issues with cookies in WKWebview on iOS 13? It worked on iOS 12.

We need our app which runs in WKWebview on a custom protocol (custom://localhost) to call servers with cookies which allow this origin. The login returns a cookie but it is not used for subsequent requests.

This webkit bug is related: https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=140205

Replies

The webkit bug contains an app and website to reproduce the issue. More details there but feedback is appreciated.

I can confirm that there are some serious issues with cookies in WKWebview iOS 13 beta 7. Ours is a Cordova application using WKWebview. The browser doesn't return cookies back to server at all. Previously we had a similar problem that cookies were ignored on the first run after the app installation. In iOS 13 beta 7 it seems like cookies are gone entirely. We use cookies for session management which makes it a show stopper for us.

Hello,

We have the same issue in our app, any plan to fix this in the near future?

Regards,

Erez

Nobody in Apple WebKit seems to care this issue

I am having the same issue . Did you find any work around ?

We are also facing issues of cookies with ios 13. Functionality working as expected in ios 12. Did you find any resolution on this?

Hello, I would be interrested to know if you found a solution to this issue?

Regards,

Any update on this issue? Was anybody able to resolve it? A similar issue on Safari gets resolved by unchecking "Prevent cross-site tracking". We could see cookies shared in request. But on native mac client using WKWebview, there is no way we can do it.