AppStore screenshots not updated

We launched a significant update to our app, and included new screenshots. The app went on the store with the write up, but NONE of the images went up. We pushed a patch, which also went up, but NONE of the images went up. We have gone over and over the iTunes connect screens, the extra screens per screen size, they are all correct and display correctly... in the iTunes Connect site only.

Contacted Apple support, 2 days later "wait 24 hours". No follow up, no advise. I'm soap boxing here, but wow, this is not cool.

Is there a developer support phone line I missed somewhere or are all developer support issues done by 2 day email replies and community forums?

Replies

>Is there a developer support phone line I missed somewhere

The process involves sending them an email requesting -they- call you, using the 'contact us' link below...same link via the support page linked above and via ASC.

Good luck.

This might be connected somehow to new "ready for sales" updates not coming into AppStore for many of us for the last few days. Myself, I have a lot of new screenshots for my new update that is now in the "limbo" state between the "Ready to sale" and App Store. There is a chance that Apple stopped such updates from being processed to avoid a lot of support incidents like yours. Hopefully when this is resolved, there is a chance that "lost" screenshots would be restored...

Having the same problem 😟

Let us know if anyone figures this out!