Multiple custom intents

What's the recommendation when working with multiple custom intents per target? Should we make separate Intents Extensions for each? Or one extension, but with separate Intents Definition files? Or can we create multiple custom intents from the same IntentsDefinition file? I am trying to use this in iOS13 Beta2 (with custom parameters). I was able to create multiple intents in the same file, but when donating the 2nd intent, I get a random error about "Cannot donate interaction with MySecondIntent that has no valid shortcut types"

Replies

Hi,

Did you manage to resolve it somehow? I am actually getting the same error even for first intent that doesn't have input parameters.

Here is the error for the reference:

"Cannot donate interaction with INTENT_NAME_HERE that has no valid shortcut types"

I am also getting this same message... how did you resolve this?
I get the same error ,but when i add "No Parameters" in "suggestions" of the intent define file, it fixed, but no matter how to change my intent's parameters of donation, it always show the summary of "No parameters". And i dont know why. Below it's my code
Code Block
// If i didn't add "No parameters" in intent file, it will show the error
ControlRoomIntent *intent = [[ControlRoomIntent alloc] init];
  intent.state = StateOn;
  intent.ROOMNAME = @"MY BIG BIG HOUSE";

INInteraction *interaction = [[INInteraction alloc] initWithIntent:intent response:nil];
  interaction.identifier = @"com.***.test";
  [interaction donateInteractionWithCompletion:^(NSError * _Nullable error) {
    if(error){
      NSLog(@"donation fail %@",error.localizedDescription);
    }else {
      NSLog(@"donation success");
    }
  }];