Get rejection , reason : Guideline 4.2 - Design - Minimum Functionality

Hi, it is the second times i get rejection . I built an app called with "MyLF Bags And Shoes" .

The app has this features

• Product Category Page
  • Detail Product Category List
  • Detail Product
  • Promotion Page
  • Stores list (you can see the location from google map too)
  • Notification
  • Wishlist product
  • Profil page
  • Login / register page

Here is the reason when my app get rejection

Guideline 4.2 - Design - Minimum Functionality

We found that the usefulness of your app is limited by the minimal amount of content or features it includes.

Next Steps

We encourage you to review your app concept and incorporate different content and features that are in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines.

We understand that there are no hard and fast rules to define useful or entertaining, but Apple and Apple customers expect apps to provide a really great user experience. Apps should provide valuable utility or entertainment, draw people in by offering compelling capabilities or content, or enable people to do something they couldn't do before or in a way they couldn't do it before.

Should i add more feature or content of my product ? i just don't get it . Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated

Replies

>The app has this features....

That's a proper list...for a catalog or a website. Everything on it can be done without an app. Why do you think you need a mobile platform app?

Apple hopes the dev will incorporate features unique to iOS, not just use their worldwide ecosystem as another sales and marketing channel. If you want to be in the store, you need to stretch your imagination. Perhaps a virtual mirror that allows users to try on clothes via ARKit.