ios13: voip push report failure counter

when the voip-pushed incoming call is not reported via reportNewIncomingCallWithUUID: the application is killed, if it is not reported several times, the application stops getting the voip pushes altogether. while it may be acceptable when the application is live, it is not very development friendly because the failure counter cannot be reset in any way.

how can I start receiving the voip pushes again after the ios blocks me? all I see is "VoIP push for XXXXX dropped on the floor" in the console. reboot doesn't help. restarting the app through xcode doesn't help....

Replies

Were Also intrested to know that ..after complying to callkit reporting ..How does it resets and reenable the device recieveing push again.

During development our app failed to behave as it should and now it's not possible to receive voip pushes anymore.

Any idea on how long voip pushes are dropped? Forever?

Reinstall...

We are facing the same issue with Twinme messaging application and I've not had any response to my question
https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/129401

You cannot tell your users to re-install the application to fix this bad behaviour once you have fixed a crash bug on your side.