Problem with What to test section, Testing Information?

Does anyone else is experiencing problems with Testin gInformation, What to test section when trying to test Testflight? When you start typing in this section, after 2 characters it freezes the Safari browser and crashes.

Replies

I've had multiple problems with the What To Test portion of TestFlight over the past month. Mine would constantly give me "invalid characters" message, and then fail to save. I filed multiple Feedback bugs and Apple did respond that they were unable to produce. I sent them the text file of the text I am pasting in and have not heard back.

I had NO HTML or special characters.

My only solution was to paste my text and remove paragraph by paragraph until I found the offending sentence. There was nothing special in the sentence, something rewording it allowed me to save - other times, I just had to cut the sentence out. It was frustrating. Happened on 3 different builts in August with different release notes.

Yep, having the same problem. When I try to enter test instructions after the first couple of characters Safari freezes and I get the spinning beach ball.

In my case I was trying to enter "- ", then I tried " Test". The space was a mistake. Any way neither worked.

Then I tried pasting the text. And that seemed to work. I received the done alert.

However, all is not well, when I tried to post this reply in the forum, Safari locked up again with the exact same behavior.

>Safari

Which Safari, exactly?

Version 13.0.1 (14608.2.11.1.11)?

I'm having the same issue!

Any remedy? Is there a ticket open with Apple?