Blank screen when trying to load 'Sales and Trends' screen

Is anyone else seeing a blank screen when trying to access 'Sales and Trends' from App Store Connect (via the web) ?

I see the screen momentarily with the spinners, but then after 2 - 3 seconds screen just goes blank and it stops loading.

Have tried multiple machines, and browser and still the same issue.

Replies

Same here! I'm also having an issue where I can't change video for my app store previews, not sure if it's related or not.

I have exactly the same problem. It stopped working on Aug 1st.

This topic is from 2 months ago and I still have this problem.

We have been having this issue as well. Can load every page except sales and trends on our iPhones in safari

Having same issue. Apple support no help - have asked me for all kinds of diagnostics, etc., but no cure after two weeks. Mostly telling me I must be doing something wrong (try a different browser, clear your cache, etc.)

I'm new to the App Store - is there somewhere else one can find information about the activity on my app (views, sales, etc)? Or are we stuck with a page that doesn't work?

It happened to me on Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. Just a white screen when I open it. Interestingly, when I go to the app developer sales and trends, it loads fine. Then I switch to my profile with the iBooks, and I can't view sales and trends. Maybe it has something to do with having 2 profiles under one apple id? Do all you people have 2 itunes connect profiles?

I have only one profile, one ID, a blank screen and no response from Apple support.

Totally unable to access any data about my app, and this continues with no response from Apple.

This company is absolutely impossible to deal with.

I have this exact same problem. Did you managed to solve this?

Thank you

Same problem. Seems that there is error in the frontend. It is trying to access missing property in the backend response but get undefined and crashes

I have this exact same problem. Did you managed to solve this?

Thank you

Same problem here. Hugely annoying. Need to generate a new access token, and can't because this page won't load. Help!

It's 2021 and the problem still exists! It's funny that app store connect works much more better on Google's Chrome!!!

• Me too, it doesn't work on safari but it work on Google Chrome lol haha

Add a Comment

Same issue for me on Safari. instead With Firefox it's ok.

Still having the same trouble! Unable to present Sales and Trends to PO.

This issue started occurring for me around 2 weeks ago and it is still not fixed. I was able to make the sales page show in Safari by clicking the "Develop -> Show Web Inspector" menu bar item and then reloading the page.

Note that the "Develop" menu is hidden by default, you have to enable it manually in "Safari -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Show Develop menu in menu bar".

• This problem also started for me a couple of weeks ago. Your suggestion of using Show Web Inspector in Safari works - thanks for posting it.

Add a Comment