Provisioning profile issues, even after resets

When I try to run my app on a real phone, after trusting the certificate, I get the following error:

iPhone has denied the launch request.

Internal launch error: process launch failed: Unspecified

When I click on "Details", I get:

Details

Could not launch “MyApp”

Domain: IDEDebugSessionErrorDomain

Code: 3

Failure Reason: iPhone has denied the launch request.

Internal launch error: process launch failed: Unspecified

--

process launch failed: Unspecified

Domain: IDEDebugSessionErrorDomain

Code: 3

--

I've tried every reset I can think of: building on both Xcode 10 and 11, building for both iOS 12.4 and 13.0, deleting DerivedData and all other imaginable build caches, deleting all relevant certificates from the keychain, restarting the phone and computer, using a different phone. It feels like it started when I tried building and running an app on one of the phones phone after downgrading it (via a restore) from 13.0 to 12.4, but I'm not sure. I'm using an automatically managed provisioning profile. Any ideas?

Replies

Are you using a currently valid paid Developer Program account, or are you attempting to work only with Xcode's free provisioning?

What happens if you build a new app using the single view Xcode template and then build to your device?

Have you ever been able to build any app to your device?

I am having same issue? Have you found a fix?

I opened at Feedback report FB7277509 but there has been no response from Apple for 3 weeks.

I tried following suggestions on various online forums. Example

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/109156

- deleted certificate Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority

- Edit Schema to ‘Ask on launch’

- deleted various provisioning profiles etc

Nothing is helping.

I also tried with a brand new Swift app. Same behavior.

I used the same phone on a different MacBook pro and app installed fine.

Hey,

have you ever got a solution for this? I have the exact same problem today, trying to run from XCode 11 on a device with iOS 13 (I need to not update the setup to later versions for several compatibility reasons).

Thanks!
Same problem here (iOS 13, iPhone 8). I even tried to create a entiere new Xcode project, but It doesn't help.
Tried to create an empty project with a single view, and it produces this same error. Looks like the device is corrupted. A full settings reset doesn't help (tried and it still produces that error)