9.16 ~ 9.19 Xcode 'Invalid Toolchain Error' PSA

9.2.16: Know that Apple has a long standing nasty habit of releasing updates for tools before updating the backend/iTunes Connect (left/right hand fail), so if you updated to the current El Capitan OS X 10.11.6 (15G1004), you'll need to wait (or revert your OS) until the intern shows up for work and sets the flag on the backend to bless it for the public. Est. 24 ~ 48 hours.

As well, the GM version of Xcode 7.3.1 (7D1012) is basically a beta and not allowed for building to submit to the store. Download the release version from the MAS. If you check Xcode/About, you should be using Version 7.3.1 (7D1014).

3.26.19 edit: Apple still makes a practice of releasing new Xcodes before resetting the flags on the backend. Yes it's a problem, no, we don't know why they do it this way. Give it bit, then try again.

6.15.19 edit: Nothing has changed...see above.

9.12.19 edit: Xcode 11 GM is out, and still no change to the above.

Replies

Dodgio's reply is workaround solution in this link https://forums.developer.apple.com/message/174833#174833

And... i can't understand why Apple repeats these mistakes.

Is this still not resolved? Trying to submit an iOS13 app for review, as per Apple's announcement about Xcode 11 GM seed.
ERROR ITMS-90534: "Invalid Toolchain. Your app was built with an unsupported version of Xcode or SDK. If you plan to submit this build to the App Store, make sure you are using the GM version of Xcode 9 and the SDK for iOS 11, tvOS 11, watchOS 4, or macOS 10.13 or later. If you are using an Xcode beta version to test your app, make sure you are using the latest supported version. For more information about supported beta versions, view the TestFlight Release Notes (https://developer.apple.com/testflight/release-notes/)."

Again, it's a recurring thing. Given the number of years it's been happening, I'd not expect it to change. Welcome to the App Store.

This one got me too for a couple days. Looks like Apple disabled uploads and then waited 24+ hours to release Xcode 11 GM seed 2.

GM Seed 2 works.

I'm having hard time with waiting for review for over a 4 days already.

Build pushed by Xcode 11 GM seed 2.

Does anybody experiecing the same issue?