Developing for iOS 13 on Xcode 10?

I've implemented Sign In with Apple in iOS app. It doesn't compile in Xcode 10 due to "Use of undeclared type 'ASAuthorizationController'" and "Use of undeclared type 'ASAuthorizationControllerDelegate'" errors. In Xcode 11 beta all goes ok, my app works in iOS 13 simulators and TestFlight, but AppStore rejects my app due to the fact that it was compiled in beta version of software. Is this a way to develop apps with specific iOS 13 features in Xcode 10 or I should wait for Xcode 11 stable release?

Accepted Reply

>should wait for Xcode 11 stable release?

Yes, but that wait is apparently over.

Only the latest Xcode 11 GM seed 2 11A420a works/is allowed for store submittals so far - according to the release notes there was an issue w/seed 1. That means none of the 11 betas are allowed. Keep in mind betas includes macOS.

Also know thatit can take a while for each new version Xcode to be recognized by the store, so if you are sure your tools are cleared to use, be patient when uploading to the backend.

Replies

You can submit apps using the xcode 11 GM seed versions.

https://developer.apple.com/download/

>should wait for Xcode 11 stable release?

Yes, but that wait is apparently over.

Only the latest Xcode 11 GM seed 2 11A420a works/is allowed for store submittals so far - according to the release notes there was an issue w/seed 1. That means none of the 11 betas are allowed. Keep in mind betas includes macOS.

Also know thatit can take a while for each new version Xcode to be recognized by the store, so if you are sure your tools are cleared to use, be patient when uploading to the backend.