Upgraded to Mac Os 10.15 Beta and Fn key doens't work anymore

Hello everyone,

I just upgraded to Mac OS 10.15 19A501i on my MacBook Pro 15-inch 2016, and the Fn key doesn't seem to work anymore, it is completely ignored. I have played with the keyboard system preferences, but no avail, the Fn is literally dead. Any ideas? Am I the only one having this issue?

Accepted Reply

First of all, if i make any mistake in English excuse me.

Download and Upgrade your OS to Catalina Public Beta 4. fn key and function keys on touch bar are working.

But i want to mention a new bug which is function keys default on some apps.

If you want to use functional keys by default on some apps, you could add that app from settings > keyboard > shortcuts > functions keys.

But here i can tell that my saved apps in here are not display function keys by default. I need to press fn key to get them.

Device: Macbook Pro 2018 15' w/ Touch Bar

EDIT: Function keys are working as default but after one-time fn key press. On Touch Bar latest status is saving and not refreshing app-by-app. If you switch app from fn key default to app controls default app. You need to press one-time only fn key to refresh

Replies

Macbook Pro 17
1. My touch bar is not showing at all after upgrading to 10.15. It was working fine before. I don't have any agent running for touch bar in activity monitor

2. I am unable to drag and drop any file from finder with three finger drag enabled or with the mouse click and drag.