How to disable three finger tab on the iPad

in the iOS 13 beta 6 there is new feature/bug when you tap with three fingers on the ipad in any application anywhere it will bring a menu that shows the undo and copy/paste bar on top, anyone knows how to disable this feature/bug ? its interfearing with all apps and interfaces everywhere

thank you

Replies

in beta 6 i submitted this 3 finger touch gesture bug with much nice requesting words..... in beta 7 i submitted the same bug with please .... in beta 8 enough is enough . i died in pubG soooo many times because of this stupid feature . ... ... where are those stupid developers? why they dont give a **** about it. .. the are just ignoring it ... if i were a world best hacker i would have destroy apple software completely. this is how much i am angry .... ...... stupid apple with stupid developer.

yyes this is so annoying. At least disable for games and stuff like that

Same issue with iPad mini 5 frustrating issue with PUBG

It's amazing how long this has been a problem for, and how long it's taking for them to fix it.

I found in last update that keeps the movement even with the pop up display

I've tried adding that property and returning UIEditingInteractionConfigurationNone, but no luck so far. Is this working for anyone else? I'm never seeing it called in the debugger.

Related conversation on Twitter: https://twitter.com/b3ll/status/1164796326132850689

Just updated to iOS 13.1 and i think it fixed the problem its not showing in weird places like within games or apps. will do more testing and let you guys know.

Hello, any solution to this problem? This is very annoying, especially while gaming. It makes this system unusable for many applications.

3 finger swipes still not working. I guess we've lost that gesture for good.

Apparently it'll be fixed in GM:

https://twitter.com/buzzert/status/1166522113685016583

iOS 13.1 kinda fixed it for me

ok so after few tires its still there

the game or app anything you press with three fingers at the same time will hang it will not accept the taps at all i have to remove my fingers and apply them one by one. if i press with 3 fingers at the same time it will do nothing.

this is happening every where not only in apps/games .. even in normal interface

I also updated to 13.1 and tried to do 3 and 4 finger gestures in Procreate. None of them worked...

Ok just bring this to dev attention. but i'll downgrand to iOS 12 and i'll never upgrade to iOS 13 until this get fixed completely

Looks like iPadOS 13.1 beta 2 finally fixed the problem with 3-finger feature being enabled by default in all apps.

Sadly it looks like 13.0 is shipping with this bug. I wonder how many apps this'll mess up... =\

Looks like 13.1 will indeed fix it though.