Beta 6 battery drain

Since upgrading my Series 3 watch to beta 6, I am experiencing around half (or less) of the battery life in prior betas. I normally drop less than 10% overnight (I sleep with my watch on) and this morning I had dropped over 20%.

I may file a bug report, but was curious if others were experiencing the same.

Replies

Same here. Doesn't even last the day where in Beta 5 I had 50% of battery left by end of day.

Mine burns battery faster. You should file a bug report.

My Nike Series 2 42mm have been excellent! First day it sucked, which seems normal, now it's truly excellent.

With pretty much every beta, I've had bad battery drain. I restart my watch after beta updates, and it seems to be OK.

Same issue here ... very poor battery performance.

Hi barryfrench (and others reporting battery performance),

As mentioned above, please file Bug Reports if you're seeing reduced battery life on watchOS 5. Snag the Battery Life profile, install it, reproduce the issue (wear it for a normal day), take a sysdiagnose and attach to a Bug Report. Please include some details of your day in your bug report - that'll help us understand the various changes as we analyze the logs.

Thanks!
-nick

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue (battery dropped fast) with watchOS 6, I have logged a bug https://feedbackassistant.apple.com/feedback/7167317, but no answer from your team. Regards, Nadir

Following someone’s advice I unpaired my watch and re-paired it That’s fixed the problem 7 hrs later and only down to 73%