Build upload failure iOS

After uploading build to test flight I get these error in mail:

ITMS-90806: CFBundleIdentifier collision - Each bundle must have a unique bundle identifier. The bundle identifier 'org.cocoapods.KeychainSwift' is used in the bundles '[KeychainSwift.framework, KeychainSwift.framework]'

ITMS-90806: CFBundleIdentifier collision - Each bundle must have a unique bundle identifier. The bundle identifier 'org.cocoapods.SwiftyJSON' is used in the bundles '[SwiftyJSON.framework, SwiftyJSON.framework]'

ITMS-90806: CFBundleIdentifier collision - Each bundle must have a unique bundle identifier. The bundle identifier 'org.cocoapods.SwiftyBeaver' is used in the bundles '[SwiftyBeaver.framework, SwiftyBeaver.framework]'

ITMS-90806: CFBundleIdentifier collision - Each bundle must have a unique bundle identifier. The bundle identifier 'org.cocoapods.CryptoSwift' is used in the bundles '[CryptoSwift.framework, CryptoSwift.framework]'

ITMS-90806: CFBundleIdentifier collision - Each bundle must have a unique bundle identifier. The bundle identifier 'org.cocoapods.Alamofire' is used in the bundles '[Alamofire.framework, Alamofire.framework]'

Any resolution ?

Replies

I'm seeing the same issue with a subset of my cocoapods dependecies. Haven't been able to solve it yet.

I'm having the same issue with the KeychainSwift.framework. I don't believe it's the framework, because there hasn't been any revisions to the framework.

I'm using cocoapod 1.7.5