Xcode 11 beta keeps removing(?) my server from the developer account

I have two Mac Minis: one running Xcode Server 10 (production) and one running Xcode Server 11 beta (development & testing)
These two machines share a developer account only used for server-related things.

Until this week, everything was moving smoothly on my Xcode 11b3 server, then I started having UI test failures.

The tests don't even start, and the error seems to be related to Code Signing.

Looking at my integration bot, under Signing > Options > Developer Teams I see, multiple times a day, "Your server has been removed from this team and needs to be added again."
"Allow Xcode SErver to manage my certificates and profiles" is checked ON.
"Automatically register devices in my developer account" is checked ON.

Code Signing for the project is set to (and has remained unchanged from) "Automatically manage signing"

Last week, on Xcode 11b3, I had no problems. This issue appeared suddenly and *seemed* to coincide with the release of 11b4?
But installing 11b4 yesterday did not resolve the issue.

Anyone else having similar issues with Xcode 11b3 or 11b4?

Replies

It seems that every time a bot integration runs, something happens in the early stages of the integration which causes the server to be removed from the team. As a result, every integration fails outright.

Removing Simulator devices from the integration bot device list (i.e., test on real hardware only) "resolved" this issue for me.

Still happening in Beta 5

Still happening in Beta 7

Xcode Version 11.3.1 (11C504)

Problem:

Tap on Add server to team, but after the bot runs (integrates), Edit Bot > Signing shows the error Your server has been removed from this team and needs to be added again

I am no expert, but based on my experience you can ignore this error. If there is any other error in the integration then look into that instead.

Do 2 things to ensure that the Xcode Server Certificate is created and used by the Xcode Server

- Check if the Xcode Server is certificate is created in developer.apple.com > Account > Certificates.

- Switch to the Xcode Server user on the mac and check the Keychain to check if the Xcode Server certificate is present

Having same issues as all the others, but:

1. no cert for XCode Server - how do you create it ?

2. there is an XC Server cert - is that sufficient ?

Thanks !