AVCapturePhotoOutput can't save the image well with AVDepthData in iOS beta 8

Hi,

I'm working on the AVCaptureOutput with AVDepthData which could save the image as portrait format. But I can't save the final result correctly while it attachs the AVDepthData. I downloaded an official demo from Apple's web site, AVCamFilterApplyingFiltersToACaptureStream. But this demo app still doesn't save images well while I turn the depth option on. All my codes run on iOS beta 8 with Xcode 11 beta 6.

Please correct the issue, at least let it run well on the official demo with AVDepthData.

Thank you.

Patrick

Replies

You should use the bug report link at the bottom of the page to report this.

This is a developer helping developer site and there is only limited help by Apple employees.

Thank you. But I've already reported this bug in feedbackassistant.apple.com, and this bug is still there for a long time. And there's no one replied me in the feedback site. You can get the official demo, AVCamFilterApplyingFiltersToACaptureStream, and turn the option of "Depth" on, then you may find out the same bug. At this time, the program is easily stuck and the photo is not saved.

That is probably all you can do at this point.

The more people that report it, the more resources that will likely be applied to it.