ios 13 Beta 5 Mail issues

Hi - Mail not syncing across any account - Icloud / gmail / O365 on Iphone using native mail app. is working on Ipad OS beta 5. Mail indicator suggests that downlaoding new mail - but is not updating inbox or otehr folders.

Other users experiencing or restore required ?

Thanks

Mat

Replies

I'm getting messages that say "no sender" and blank lines between message in the message list. Also lost the drop down ability to send to "mail groups" that I have set up. Tickets submitted on all and Apple has gotten back to me for more information on all.

I have 24 ones, and a draft with subject of email was deleted 6-7 months ago

I've been getting blank emails and "no sender" headers since the start, and it's really frustrating as this is a core function of iOS. Currently installing beta 7, so hopefully that one will resolve some (or all) of these issues. Concerning as we are only about a month away from full release.

I am unable to see 'Open In' tray while iOS native mail attachments.

All of my emails are now showing as no sender and no subject. It doesn't matter the account type, either. I've got multiple different types of mail accounts. I filed a radar and was told it's a known issue.

Same issue

Seems that the beta team spending more time with the silly bells and whistles. All the BS stuff. Someone needs to fix the **** mail app for those that use the iPad for serious purposes like emails for business.

I was away from home all weekend in a remote location but I installed beta 7 while there. Mail has been a complete cluster since then. From Thursday until Sunday, when I arrived home, I couldn't get any iCloud emails and only a few from a work account. While I'm getting the emails in my box now, the mail app is working badly.

I, too, cannot access my email via the mail app. I tried deleting the app and the mailboxes. I was able to re-add the app but cannot add the mailboxes now I have no email access unless I connect using safari.

it's the same thing for me

The 13.0 GM broke my iCloud mail for me. Pleased to report its fixed in 13.1 beta.

This problem has occured on my 8plus update to iOS13 - simply do not forget to backup device before doing any update period.

I also noticed some issues.

I'm using MFMailComposeViewController in code for sending mails.

Issues are :

1. After entering email id and colse the keyboard, Send button and entered mail id are missing.

2. Unable to set MFMailComposeViewController navigation colour,I tried with some code but no luck.

if(@available(iOS 13, *))

{

UINavigationBarAppearance *navApp = [UINavigationBarAppearance new];

[navApp configureWithOpaqueBackground];

self.navigationController.navigationBar.scrollEdgeAppearance = self.navigationController.navigationBar.standardAppearance;

emailer.navigationBar.scrollEdgeAppearance = emailer.navigationBar.standardAppearance;

}

Thanks in advance.

Issue still persists in iOS 13.1.13. Mail was downloading and showing in individual mailboxes but not showing in "All Mailboxes" Deleting Mail app, hard reboot and reinstall Mail app fixed issues