Photo locations in the photos app all disappeared in IOS 13.0 and IOS 13.1 Beta

Hi good afternoon most of my photos and videos I took on my iphone 8 plus on IOS 13.0 and now updated to IOS13.1 beta they no longer have the locations of where each photo or video was taken. Yes my location services are on for the camera and photos app are on and they used to have the location tags on each one from my vacation 5 months ago. When i checked yesturday to see the photos, the photos are there, but all the locations are gone and only shows the date and time of when it was taken. I think this is a bug because my iPad on IOS 12.4.1 has a lot of photos on it and it has all the locations on the photos and videos. Please help!

Replies

>took on my iphone 8 plus on IOS 13.0 and now updated to IOS13.1 beta

Seems off topic for this forum...better might beiOS 13 beta - pls. see FAQ 4 here: For Best Results - Read the Label

Hope you will get information back once you have installed IOS 13 (not beta) that should be available in 10 days.

In the meantime, I advise not to do anything on your photo gallery.

Another lesson, is that it is really dansgerous to install beta IOS on a machine which holds critical data. You should alsways do it on a scapegoat iPhone.