IAP status "processing"

My IAP submission has had a status of "processing" for 4 days now. Should I be concerned? I can't delete the IAP and start again. Also, I'm confused about whether I can successfully submit IAP's without submitting the app itself. I want to test downloading hosted content before submitting the app.

Thanks

Brian Duffy

Replies

> I want to test downloading hosted content before submitting the app.

Confused on which part? Seen the IAP FAQ?

Must I upload a binary to test In-App Purchase?

About the 4 day wait, might be things dragging on the backend and you just need to be patient. Seems a bit long of a delay, but grey area over concern.

I have the same issue. Usually IAP purchase submission is quick (maybe an hour or so at most). This is the first time it's been almost a day and still stuck in processing. Not sure what is causing this.

Welcome to the club. I've got a ticket open with Apple Dev support and "they're looking into it" for several days now. Amazing.

Thanks for the response. I wonder if brduffy ever got it fixed for him. I wish he responded to you (everyone reading this), so he could shed some light on the issue.

I also submitted a ticket as well. Hopefully we will hear something. How long have you been waiting?

Hi,

Sorry I have not gotten back to this thread for a while. My IAP submissions are still "processing", two weeks now. I have contacted Apple Support and they have been looking into it for about a week and a half. No help yet. Very frustrating.

The one thing almost all the posters here have in common is that they are level 1. It might be that submissions are prioritized based on whether your app has already been submitted to the app store or other factors, I don't know. I just want to test the thing.

Thanks for getting back to us with an update. It is much appreciated 🙂

I'm not sure if it is a priority thing, because I've had my app in the app store for almost a year and a half, with dozens of successful updates (to the app itself and the in app purchases from the app). So it's a complete mystery to me as to what happened.

What its level 1?