WATCH OS 6 prevented pair with IOS13 devices

The iphone XS is already IOS13 and WATCH S4 is the Watch OS6

If you want to re-pair your watch, the following will happen.

1 Pairing is slow

2 The watch does not respond after the pairing is completed. The watch cannot be used. The watch settings cannot be entered. So i try restart the watch.

3 After restarting, the watch show need to re-pair.

this is a Endless loop

Tried to force watch to clear data and forced restart

and Try re-pair more than 10 times. Can't find any solution

Replies

This solution worked for me. NB always check the beta Feedbck app for notices as one was posted about updated WatchOS before updating iOS. Here is the solution posted on a similar forum:

Mikis1Aug 14, 2019 12:50 PM(

in response to jkaye)

It can be easily solved in some basic steps without restoring anything neither watch or iDevice (Sorry for my simple English)

1. Download iOS 13 beta 5 from the internet (just type in google and you sure find something)

2. Choose your phone on the website and wait for download

3. Connect your phone and open iTunes

4. Once you are in your iDevice menu hit the update button BUT hold alt (In case of Windows CTRL) and then click it.

5. Choose downloaded file of iOS.

6. Wait for update to complete

7. Connect to your Apple watch and update them to newest software

And Voila! You're done and fully functional

Reason why is this still working is because Apple is still signing older betas and that's why you can still install it on your iPhone.

Have a nice day!

Any idea where to get a link for IOS 13 Beta 5? I just can't find it!

google ipod hack s 142 😉

Apple Watch Series 3 and 4 Does not boot when supervised on WatchOS 6.0.1. Need to test more to figure out what part of the supervision is causing the issue, but this is a big deal for me and our organization with Apple Watches deployed. My post wasn't getting any traction.

Since it is somewhat similar I wanted to see if anyone has seen a similar issue?

now im on 13.2 and im facing this apple watch issue and apple support asked me to mail in and its not available from india please someone guide me

Hi All,

I have a S3 watch. The watch is not connecting to my iPhones. (SE and 6s and 7plus) The connecting process take place, and it's disconnecting immediately on the watch app. 😟 Whats the solution?

Thanks for your help!