watch os 6 not pairing with IOS 13 beta

Hi:

While at work yesterday, I realized my watch (4) was not connected to my IphoneXR and consequently, I was not recieving any notifications on my watch. I updated my iphone to the latest Beta release the night before which must have triggered the issue. I noticed that the ECG was was finally avaiIable and attempted to download the app. Unfortunately, it kept showing the app in icloud but, would not download onto watch. I then searched for some solutions online and it was suggested to reset the watch and re-pair it afterwards. Well, that was the downfall😳 to many issues. For the life of me, I can NOT get the watch and iphone paired anymore. The phone keeps starting to pair and then ends up back to square one with the "start pairing" page. (I even tried manual pairing as well as pair as a new watch). I welcome any suggestions/solutions! Thanks!

Replies

This might be a dead thread, but I didn’t want to bother sending my watch in and I figured out a workaround today. I had already unpaired and reset my watch, so I was completely disconnected from my iPhone. First, I backed up my phone to iCloud and my iMac. Then, I downloaded and flashed the Beta 5 IPSW to my iPhone XS, (downgrading the iOS beta). After downgrading, I reset my phone and restored to the iCloud backup. When my phone was finished restoring, I was immediately able to pair my Apple Watch, which automatically updated it to the Watch OS Beta 8.

Its a very easy and simple p[roblem to fix if you have a mac u can download Xcode 11 beta which can take time since its 7 gb but install it then go to *********142 and download the iphone ios 13 beta 5 and restore your iphone using itunes by holding down option key and chossimg the ipsw u downloaded after that justs set up as a new iphone and u can pair ur watch now u have to update your watch after setting up the watch then u can update your phone and reset and restore using the backup

ipod hacks 142 it censored it for idk why

yes go to ipod hacks 142

Hey, try this. Go into iCloud, "Find my iPhone" and delete your Watch from your account. Then go back and try pairing again. This worked in a previous beta where I had the issue. It just showed Pairing Failed. Hope this helps.

Hi, try this out since it worked for me..

• Restore iPhone to iOS 13 Beta 4 https://www.*********142.com
  • Format Apple Watch by restarting the watch and holding down the power button until you are prompted to an erase option screen.
  • Once your iPhone is restored, try pairing again.
  • If successful, Update your watch before updating your phone now.

Hope it helps! 🙂

Here is the fix :

Here is the FIX:

- You will need to back up your iPhone while on iOS 13.

- Using XCode or other text editor: Open your info.plist file within that back up and edit the Product Version to 12.4.

- Download an iOS 12.4 IPSW file.

- Restore iPhone using that 12.4 IPSW.

- Then, when prompted, restore iPhone using that 'edited' iOS 13 backup. You will lose your messages (for now).

- Download the iOS 13 beta profile to your iPhone.

- Download an iOS 13 Beta 2 IPSW.

- Update iPhone using that iOS Beta 2 IPSW.

- Pair your Apple Watch using the watch app. It will require an update. You will also have to download another Apple Watch Beta Profile.

- Using XCode or other text editor: Go back into your info.plist file and edit the device version back to iOS 13. Restore the iPhone using that backup to get your messages back.

ALTERNATIVELY:

I found restoring 12.4 IPSW first and then restore iPhone to IOS13 beta 2 IPSW, then pair your watch you should be all set. After I had my watch up and running, I updated to 13.1 and everything seems to be working great

I installed ios 13 GM today. Apple watch still can not pair to the Iphone 8 Plus.

I did the same but i installed the profile as suggested by another user on one of the other threads (sorry i cant give credit i lost the page). This worked for me and I have the watch back in working order now after 4 weeks!

https://appleseed.apple.com/sp/download/1012277 Install this profile and it will connect with your watch.

Thank you!!! after installing the profile I was able to pair my watch.

It’s a really easy thing to fix you have to download another profile from the Apple called seed I’ll leave the link to it in here below I got this from the Apple support https://appleseed.apple.com/sp/download/1012277

Hello If know this profile works on official ios 13 ?? and ios 13 gm ? ios 13.1seed 4 ??

I’ve been trying to find a solution for weeks now and this really helped me! Thanks for sharing!

yes! it works perfectly. i Airdrop the below file and chose to install profil on both apple watch and iphone and my watch works after 6 weeks

http://appleseeddownload.apple.com//watchos_profiles/watchOS6Seed1-compat.mobileconfig?rid=gk6BMnW-XUggfcUhErqQuw

My apple watch os 6 beta 1 has completely disconnected vs iphone running my official ios 13