Agreements & Spinning Wheel of Death?

Hey All,

I'm just starting out with iOS development and I'm in the process of setting up my account. My first app has IAP involved, so I am attempting to work through the agreements section. I managed to setup a contact fine, but when I try to add either a bank account or my W-9, no luck.

For the banking section I get an actual error message "We are currently unable to process your request. Please try again later." However, for the tax form all I receive is an infinitely spinning wheel after hitting submit. Are issues like this pretty common on the backend of the App Store? If so, I'll just wait a few days and come back. If not, any advice?

Thanks

Accepted Reply

Just a quick update - everything is now working for me. I didn't do anything different, appears Apple resolved whatever the issue was on their end.

Replies

The same problem, can't add bank information. Try with different banks, time, browsers! 😠

Well glad to know it isn't just me. I also tried 2 different banks, on my Mac, on my PC, Chrome, Firefox... Must be on their end, and so we wait...

Have you checked the required format for bank acount ?

May read this thread for this problem.

The routing number autopopulated the bank info no problem. There's hardly any other info manually entered info required, just the account number and an account nickname.

And also web form checks the correctness of data before the transaction. I tried with incorrect format using the Russian language in the account name, but the form doesn't accept this data format. Nevertheless, the field description is "Enter the name exactly as it appears on your bank account or your payment may be rejected." 😕

So when I try with "right" format with English letters I have "We are currently unable to process your request. Please try again later."

Just a quick update - everything is now working for me. I didn't do anything different, appears Apple resolved whatever the issue was on their end.