Pairing Failed (Internal Alert)

I have a Series 4 Watch with watchOS 6 attempting to pair to an iPhone X with iOS 13 and whenever the pairing wizard goes to the login screen it crashes and gives me an error: Pairing Failed (Internal Alert): Please file a pepper pairing radar.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Tried hard resetting both devices.

Accepted Reply

Sometimes you just have to post the question for you to realize the answer.

I think I figured it out. It seems to be an issue with activation lock getting in a weird state. Go into iCloud, "Find my iPhone" and delete your Watch from your account. Then go back and try pairing again. It fixed mine.

Replies

I have a final solution. Update your iPhone to the following version: 13 Beta 3 You will then be able to connect the clock to iPhone and when you set up the clock, upload the updates manually. This is because the clock happens automatically and is not connected to iPhone because it requires your intervention to update. good bye

Hello jmheist, I have the same error "Err: 3-33-25" in my Apple Watch Series 3. When connecting the clock it connects but when I start the configuration the clock is unlinked. What I can do?

I am having a samilar problem. My Watch was not synching Activity information. It was not updating the OS either. I tried to remove the Profile and it would not show any profiles. Then I tried to upair the Watch and it unpaired on the Phone but was still setup on the Watch. So I tried to erase the Watch and went back to original. But now it will not Pair back to the Phone. As it gets stuck in a loop at

Restore from Old or Setup as New.

I select either option and it begins, but after a while it switches to Upairing Watch and the Phone goes back to initial Pairing screen.

I have tried several variations to erase the watch, force restarts, but no matter what the Watch will no not Pair.

Any ideas?

I Have this same problem and would love it solved! Dry frustrating

+1 here. Exactly the same procedure and exactly the same results. Please help.

Just fix mine after updating to 13.1 yesterday, l try everting was in here and nothing work.

Get this new profile https://appleseed.apple.com/sp/download/1012277

Installed the profile on phone and worked as it should!! I knew this was the issue, thank you for posting it!

I guess I never updated the WatchOS after I installed the profile. The profile Expired on the 12th and now my watch is not communicating again. Is there another version of the backwards compatibility profile that can be installed that has a later expiration date?

I Promse to update the Watch OS this time! (-;

I’m still waiting on a profile if one has been found

me too. the old one is expired. hopeless

the profile fix still works! https://appleseed.apple.com/sp/download/1012277 in order to get this to work you must back up your iphone and then sign out of your icloud account. (i prefer to erase all content and setting on the phone). After you have done that go into your settings on your phone and search Date&Time. Change it to manual and chage the date to October 11th 2019. Download the profile above. install the profile. setup your watch and then update to the latest software. restore phone and watch back to original and then re pair the watch and enjoy

OMG, bro, after 6 month I have fixed it!!!
Bro, I love you😁

Hello I have watch ser 1 and runing first beta os 6 and can not pair to ios (official)13.3 if is any chanse to pair warch to my iphone please help me

this seed is not working pls help me any other way ???