watch os 6 not pairing with IOS 13 beta

Hi:

While at work yesterday, I realized my watch (4) was not connected to my IphoneXR and consequently, I was not recieving any notifications on my watch. I updated my iphone to the latest Beta release the night before which must have triggered the issue. I noticed that the ECG was was finally avaiIable and attempted to download the app. Unfortunately, it kept showing the app in icloud but, would not download onto watch. I then searched for some solutions online and it was suggested to reset the watch and re-pair it afterwards. Well, that was the downfall😳 to many issues. For the life of me, I can NOT get the watch and iphone paired anymore. The phone keeps starting to pair and then ends up back to square one with the "start pairing" page. (I even tried manual pairing as well as pair as a new watch). I welcome any suggestions/solutions! Thanks!

Replies

I got it, check out the thread i started

where is the thread?

🏻♂ I could not find it

Here's what I wrote. As a side note, this will take a while. At least it is for me right now. "Hi everyone, I fixed the issue. I found a download of the beta 5 ipsw on a website called ipod hacks 142. Make sure you BACKUP your phone first, you may have to reset to get the watch app working smoothly as I had to. Then everything should be fine. Let me know if you have questions!"

No pude hacerlo, intente hacerlo en Windows ya que estoy en el trabajo y no ando con el Mac. Tendre que intentar mas tarde, luego me puedes ayudar? Este es mi instagram iwolf.sg99

Hi:

The same thing happend with me I cannt pair my apple watch series 3 with my iphone x. pls help me how do i pair it if u got any remidy.

Thanking you

I can´t, please help me. Try on mac and windows.

(Sorry about my English).

Thank you very much. I followed the steps one by one and...perfect.

Many thanks bro, great way

This worked for me. it is a reply on a similar forum, not my answer:

Mikis1Aug 14, 2019 12:50 PM(

in response to jkaye)

It can be easily solved in some basic steps without restoring anything neither watch or iDevice (Sorry for my simple English)

1. Download iOS 13 beta 5 from the internet (just type in google and you sure find something)

2. Choose your phone on the website and wait for download

3. Connect your phone and open iTunes

4. Once you are in your iDevice menu hit the update button BUT hold alt (In case of Windows CTRL) and then click it.

5. Choose downloaded file of iOS.

6. Wait for update to complete

7. Connect to your Apple watch and update them to newest software

And Voila! You're done and fully functional

Reason why is this still working is because Apple is still signing older betas and that's why you can still install it on your iPhone.

Have a nice day!

Do you have a link to Beta 5? Can't find it from Google!

site called ipod hacks 142

Did they remove the Beta Software form your Apple Watch? Did you receive back your watch? Are you available to pair your watch with your iPhone?

is apple still sign ios 13 beta 5?

Yes