watch os 6 not pairing with IOS 13 beta

Hi:

While at work yesterday, I realized my watch (4) was not connected to my IphoneXR and consequently, I was not recieving any notifications on my watch. I updated my iphone to the latest Beta release the night before which must have triggered the issue. I noticed that the ECG was was finally avaiIable and attempted to download the app. Unfortunately, it kept showing the app in icloud but, would not download onto watch. I then searched for some solutions online and it was suggested to reset the watch and re-pair it afterwards. Well, that was the downfall😳 to many issues. For the life of me, I can NOT get the watch and iphone paired anymore. The phone keeps starting to pair and then ends up back to square one with the "start pairing" page. (I even tried manual pairing as well as pair as a new watch). I welcome any suggestions/solutions! Thanks!

Replies

Same issue. iPhone XS Max & series 4 watch. I watch on os 6, device updated to 13.6 and same exact issue yore having, I am having. Spent the better part of the day on the phone with Apple support. Well apparently there is a bug in the Beta, but they also gave me some explanation about attempting to pair and failing too many times causes a hardware issue. So they set up a mail exchange for me at no charge. Overnight both ways. New (refurb) watch in 3 days. Either that or wait till beta 7 and hope they fix it. Good luck.

Repost: GM64 Jul 9, 2019 1:10 AM (in response to peterinaustralia) I had the same issue. Please follow exactly the next steps: (a) Set the language and region to both iphone and watch to US (to change it in the watch press the "i" and follow the instructions) (b) Try to pair and wait to finish, but on the message to press the "Corone" DO NOT PRESS IT! It is very important! (c) At that moment install the watch beta profile from developers site and let the watch to complete the update, without using your phone in the mean time (d) Normally after that will be OK

Repost: GM64 Jul 9, 2019 1:10 AM (in response to peterinaustralia) I had the same issue. Please follow exactly the next steps: (a) Set the language and region to both iphone and watch to US (to change it in the watch press the "i" and follow the instructions) (b) Try to pair and wait to finish, but on the message to press the "Corone" DO NOT PRESS IT! It is very important! (c) At that moment install the watch beta profile from developers site and let the watch to complete the update, without using your phone in the mean time (d) Normally after that will be OK

Talked with Apple Support just now. Only thing they could offer me is to send me a box to send my S4 Apple Watch in so they can remove the beta and return it to me. Can’t even perform this task at an Apple Store.

I go through pairing process till "Connecting to your Apple Watch..." message when iPhone gets stuck with this screen while Apple Watch switches to it's into animation showing to get Watch closer to iPhone.
Was trying to install WatchOS 6 certificate while pairing but failed.
Any ideas? Have no easy way to send my Watch to Genius guys.

I called Apple Support 2 days ago and after an hour of discussions, they are sending me the box as well to send the watch in have the beta wiped out. I should have never done the beta on my watch....lesson learnt! 😎

I actually did what you suggested and the "pairing" would commence however, after a few seconds, it would say "unpairing watch" and get stuck. Did not work for me hence, my call to Apple support.

same problem... =(

None of this worked for me. I would get to the pairing screen and it would just bounce my watch back to the setup screen and my phone would say "Unpairing apple watch"

I did the same, and they sent me a box, I sent the watch in yesterday, they recieved it today, then like three hours later I get a message that the watch is being sent back to me because they "couldn't duplicate the issue"... which is insane because the issue is it having the beta software, and the person who set up the repair understood that and said it wasn't an issue. What a waste of time!

As I am responsible for all mobile devices in our company, I got an iPhone 6S here with Beta 5.

Actually its pairing again. Maybe I can do a watchos update then and will be able to pair with my XS on beta 7.

I will tell you things soon.

me too

Ok, my watch is working again. :-)

I installed iOS13 Beta 5 on an other iPhone and paired my Watch.

Installed watchos beta profile and updated to the latest watchos6 beta.

Then I unpaired from my 6S and paired successfully on my XS with beta 7.

If you dont have a 2nd iPhone you can restore yours with beta 5. Install watch beta profile and updarte your watch. Then update your iPhone to beta 7 and everything is working. As Apple is still signing all iOS 13 beta versions there should not be a problem to downgrade first.

Regards

Where did you find a download for the older beta? Thanks!!

I have the same problem, as I can get from Beta 7 to Beta 5. Help me please I have the Apple Watch as a brick for a week.