Email Bug in the mail app on iPhone

in the mail app on the iphone on the mail box page it is showing a draft email at the bottom and if you open it and close then close the app it comes back. any way to get rid of that?

Replies

any ideas?

With Public Beta 4, and still on Public Beta 5 (just released), when I open Mail it has a white rectangle at the bottom that says "Personal phone activation". If I click it, it just opens up a New Message. Anyone else experiencing this bug? It goes away once I click it, it opens a New Message, and I click cancel. But comes back every time I open the Mail app again.

I have te same problem. I've even removed all email accounts from iPhone and added them agsin, but it didn't work. It's very annoying. I hoped that on public beta 5 it will be fixed, but issue still remains.

Same thing here. I have reported a ticket on it/

Yup same issues. Also not always getting my mail downloaded from the server.

Same here... this exists from the second beta. Probably from the first one but I have installed iOS13 with beta 2 release.

I created a feedback report on this, but the notations from Apple are confusing. It is marked as:

Recent Similar Reports: More than 10

Resolution: Investigation complete - Works as currently designed

I have added another note saying that this can't be as it was designed, and that there should be a way to delete a draft message.

And where is the ability to move on email to a folder while you're in that email? There used to be in option at the bottom to move to a folder. Now I just have a bunch of blank space there.