WATCH OS 6 prevented pair with IOS13 devices

The iphone XS is already IOS13 and WATCH S4 is the Watch OS6

If you want to re-pair your watch, the following will happen.

1 Pairing is slow

2 The watch does not respond after the pairing is completed. The watch cannot be used. The watch settings cannot be entered. So i try restart the watch.

3 After restarting, the watch show need to re-pair.

this is a Endless loop

Tried to force watch to clear data and forced restart

and Try re-pair more than 10 times. Can't find any solution

Replies

I have the same issue with my Watch 4 and iPhone XS Max. 😟

same problem:(

Same on my side. Slow pairing, watch only shows clock. When you reset it it takes you to "pair device" screen. AW4 iP7

I struggled with a similar problem and eventually succeeded after two days of hard struggle. In my case it was possible to change the region in the iPhone and Apple Watch. The Region has been changed to both the United States, the English language. On the watch did not logged to ICloud, installed the installation of manual, set a tuple code, skipped the rest of the options like adding Apple Pay etc. The waiting room to the end of the installation and it was successful. The installation time has also been fixed from two hours to 20 minutes.

You are my man! Its working like a charm. I. thought that I will be forced to send it to Apple Service.

Same issue here

First betas are always a lot of work. Here’s what I did to resolve this problem.

Unpaired Watch 4

Fresh install of iOS 13. Watch update doesn’t seem to work under an older OS. I think this is normal.

Re-paired watch.

Install took over an hour but when the watch rebooted it worked just fine. You will notice a higher battery drain on your watch it’s this beta. Mine is flat lining after 12 hours.

Thanks, this solved the problem for me! 👍-1F3FB;

Thanks, this solved the problem for me!

Thanks, this solved the problem for me too.

Finally made it.

You have to do it manually. I.e. use the id that apple watch gives you and follow everything from there onwards. Perhaps you have to change in the beginning language to Englissh and area to US. After that youcan switch back to your own language.

In the beginning you have to unpair and set wacth as a new watch. Seems to copy all previous data from icloud

FYI, I updated to watchOS 6 before I insalled iOS 13 on my iPhone XS Max. The upgrade on my Apple Watch S4 went as a typical update; however, after I installed iOS 13 the Watch app was stuck on the "Software Update" screen. I have two Apple Watches (S2 and S4) and it would flip from one to the other, but my S4 was stuck. I had to do a hard restart and let is sync again and it all started working w/o having to re-pair anything. The sync looked like a re-pair, but it wasn't.

In other news, the only way to flip between two Apple Watches in iOS 13 beta 1 is to keep the "Auto Switch" enabled. If you disable it tapping on the other watch manually does not do anything.

This solution didnt work for me. Im stucked on the iphone at "Verifying Apple Watch software"...

Same for me. Seems like as soon as beta 6 dropped my watch stopped working. Tried to get it to sync back with my phone every way I could think of. Finally unpaired it and tried to re-pair again. Nothing. I’ve tried every way possible; reset network settings, deleting watch app, rebooting both devices, redownloading watch profile on iPhone and all the airplane mode and Bluetooth tricks I could find. After most of the day on the phone with Apple Watch tech support, they told me that attempting to pair the watch too many times unsuccessfully somehow damages it... don’t ask me how. Anyhoo, mine is under warranty and on the way back for replacement at no charge. Basically after 4 calls I got the right person on the phone that didn’t want to just say “sorry, that’s what you get on Beta.” Good luck.

I can confirm that this works - someone else said using iOS 13 beta 5 with this process should also work, but this is the process I used. https://www.reddit.com/r/watchOSBeta/comments/cpo7wi/bug_pairing_unpairing_loop_fix/