ios 13 Beta 5 Mail issues

Hi - Mail not syncing across any account - Icloud / gmail / O365 on Iphone using native mail app. is working on Ipad OS beta 5. Mail indicator suggests that downlaoding new mail - but is not updating inbox or otehr folders.

Other users experiencing or restore required ?

Thanks

Mat

Replies

Email is working fine for me - 365 and imap. But everytime I open Mail it does show me 2 emtpy emails in the preview what is pain. I close the 2 tabs and as soon as I start mail they are back.

Had similar issue with beta 5 - Mail was config'd with an Office365 account and another IMAP one. All was well in beta4, but with 5 would say "Connecting" for a very long time, then become unresponsive or crash. It may be because the Office account had a lrge number of emails to sync, but regardless, worked fine on previous versions. I removed that account from mail, leaving just the IMAP one, and seems to work fine.

I assume either an Office-specific issue or one having to do with mail store sizes.

Has any been getting this mail showing like you have a draft email show at the bottom of the screen my is saying TV

I fixed it !

Here is what I did.

Removed all Email accounts from my device!

Deleted the Mail APP

Hard rebooted my device

Installed the Mail APP

Add my 3 Email Accounts

All set 😉

Mail not working ios13 beta 5

Yes, I have this behavior on iPhone and iPad

If you do the following, it may fix your issue.

Remove all Email accounts from your device

Deleted the Mail APP

Hard rebooted your device

Installed the Mail APP

Add your Email Accounts

Worked for me!

This did not fix the issue with an Exchange Account. It still will not sync with the server. "Unable to verify account information" and/or "The connection to the server failed". I get the same message on iOS 13 Beta 5 (was working on Beta 4), and on iPadOS Beta 5.

II've gotten the msg a couple of times, but closing mail completely has resolved it. It definitely is taking longer to open/receive mail than it use to.

I had the same problem. I had previously completed all of the steps besides deleting the app and reinstalling it. Now I have deleted all of the accounts deleted the mail app, reinstalled it and logged in. Mail is now back

A somewhat easier fix for me was to delete the mail app, then reinstall it. Go into settings and turn mail back on for my existing exchange accounts and then it all worked. No need to delete and recreate mail accounts. It should be noted I only had 2 exchange accounts and no imap or other mail account types.

I have three email drafts appearing. Every time. Return address tied to the account selected as primary. Very frustrating.

I did this and the draft mail disappeared. However, no all emails appear as from "No sender". How do I fix this?

Hi Tricade, Your work-around worked for me for one hour. After which no email message (Gmail) opens any more. I have reported this new bug through the Feedback Assistant. It will hopefully be resolved in the next beta. Best regards, Lars

The bug is unfortunately still there in iOS 13 Public Beta 5...