UITableViewCell swipe actions not changing content view of cell

So I'm running into a really odd visual glitch where my cells contentView doesn't change after performing the action of a swipe for `editActionsForRowAt`. It does work the first time, and every other time after though. I believe this issue is caused by NSFetchedResultsController, but also specific to my single app. I can replicate this issue in 3 different table controllers, with custom cells and a plain UITableViewCell only setting the textLabel property. I've tried disabling as much code as possible but can still reproduce. I converted one of the views to not use NSFetchedResultsController and to just perform it's own fetches but it didn't reproduce even with custom cells on there. I created a new project and implemented NSFetchedResultsController and wasn't able to reproduce. I'm not sure how else to fix at this point. Here's a link to a tweet with picture of the visual bug. https://twitter.com/maxhasadhd/status/1153112418316431365

Replies

You'd better post code ; that will be more useful than the twitter images (specially as you do not explain properly what the problem here is).

Claude31 is correct, code will help. 'Feels' like the wrong delegate function or the wrong data fed to a delegate function in play, but without code, all anyone can do is guess. The folks here are pretty good at helping out, just gotta share the code. If you're concerned, mock it up/anonymise it so it's not actual code but follows the exact same code pattern.