Watch OS 6 BETA. Digital Crown and apple watch power button 4 are not working

Watch OS 6 BETA. Digital Crown and apple watch power button 4 are not working.

I experienced the new update that is ios 13 beta and watchos 6 beta.

Both devices are paired. Nearly 40 minutes pairing between 2 devices. But my apple watch doesn't work. Can only view between clock faces.

1: Cannot access the apple watch application screen.

2: Digital Crown button cannot be used on the main screen.

3: Applications are paralyzed and cannot be accessed.

4: Touch operation to see if the message does not occur.

5: Touch only watch faces.

6: On device iphone xs max (IOS 13) Setting -> Bluetooth is connected to apple watch. Accessing the Apple Watch Application cannot be connected. (Cannot connect to Apple Watch)

7: If I restart Apple Watch. It will return to the new pairing position. I have paired many times but cannot be different.

Currently I cannot use and manipulate on APPLE WATCH. Is there any way to help my apple watch about WatchOS 5 beta with profile?

Replies

Thanx!

This worked for me AW!

rob

Does anybody find a solution for this problem ? I cannot use my watch at least 1 month. I cannot download a profile ' iPhone says could not connect with apple watch make sure it is nearly iphone and not in plane mode ' but when I go bluetooth settings, iPhone connected to apple watch. I do not even know if with new patch it works fine how to download new version of watchos 6 to my apple watch.

Do this before the steps of the amazing Fronxie How to go to DFU mode for Apple Watch ? Press and hold both the Digital Crown and the Side Button (Or called Power on Button), Waiting screen shutdown and keeping 3 seconds then releasing Side Button (Or called Power on Button). Keep holding Digital Crown and waiting 10 seconds. „ 1. Reset you AW to factory settings (press and hold "digital crown" and tap "reset"). 2. Change your region to UK, and language to English (if it not) on AW (click "i" button). 3. Change your Region to UK and language to English on iPhone. NOTE: You can change your region after your watch are working. 4. Pair and synchronise your AW. 5. DO NOT CLICK "DIGITAL CROWN" when synchronise finished. Click "OK" button on iPhone, than download watchOS 6 beta profile again. Activate it. 6. Your AW will reboot. 7. Now you can click "Digital Crown" on the AW and BE HAPPY #IWantToWorkForApple!

I Haven’t been able to use my watch properly since the beginning of June, this was really appreciated! Thank you!

Thanks!!

Hi vkulahlioglu!

My apple watch was under guarantee, and I sent back to Apple and the restored for me free.If you have not coverage the fee is, appr. 15 EUR.

BS,

Norbert