NFC no longer working in Shortcuts on beta 4?

Is anyone else no longer able to trigger Shortcuts automations on iOS 13 beta 4? They were working for me before the upgrade and now, although I can create a new automation and the tag scans without a problem, I'm no longer able to trigger them by scanning the tag after they've been created.

Replies

Glad it’s not just me! I updated last night and experienced the same thing. Tags still scan for setup, but passive reading seems to no longer work.

Same here. I am furious. I am developing a project where I need the personal automations and the NFC feature. We are now unemployed for how long? I don't know. Thanks Apple. Good job!

even with NDEF protocol !! it does not work any more !!!! furious !😮

Yes, same for me. Disappointing. But expected, since this is a beta.

Still not working on beta 5 for me. Anyone else?

jaja july 2020, in iOS 14 beta and still no NFC in Shortcuts, not more to say...
This issue popped up again in iOS 14 beta 2 now
I had the same problem with ios 14 beta 3, where NFC tag would work intermitantly, then with beta 4, they stopped working altogether. I submitted the problem to Apple, praying it would be fixed, and hey presto, beta 5, and the NFC shortcuts are working again... properly. Tried 6 different set ups and there all fine.
Obviously they must have had a lot of feedback.