Myapp icon doesnot show in my home page of itune connect.

Recently i am created my itune connect account in that there is no MYapp icon.Please help.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of santhosh Down vote post of santhosh
5.1k views

Replies

The app icon will be put in place once you upload your app. I'm not sure if it happens before or after app review, but there are no special steps you have to do.

Thanks for your replay bob133,

But my question is there in no MYAPP icon in Itune connect account Dashboard, i mean in that icon we click to add new application.

So you mean that the "My Apps" module appears to be completely missing from the iTunes Connect homepage (the blue background with the giant apps)? Hmm. It's there for me.

Or do you mean that the + button within the My Apps module to add a new app is missing?

Yes I meant the first one.There is no "My Apps" module in iTune connect homepage.

It's there for me—how odd. I've heard that other people have been having some problems with iTunes Connect lately, but not like you're describing. All of the other app-related stuff, like analytics and iAd, are there, right? Also, you're sure you have the Apple Developer Program membership and not something else? iTunes Connect is the back-end of the entire iTunes Store system, including music and books, so not all users will have access to the app-related modules.

Me too.

I have the same phenomenon as santhosh.

I attached the image too.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0VBa6-jImZcb2pKcU1WQTNtOE0/view

I had already post another question to Apple Support Team.

I thought that maybe my Apple Developer Account has problem. maybe...

But after reading your post, i think maybe it is being related to iTune Connect issue..

Best regards,

Your screenshot is interesting—I've never actually seen that screen on iTunes Connect. After I got my developer program membership a few months ago and logged into iTC for the first time, it went right to the screen for developers, which contains the following modules: My Apps, App Analytics, Sales and Trends, Payments and Financial Reports, iAd, Users and Roles, Agreements Tax and Banking, and Resources and Help. Did you enroll in the Apple Developer Program or did you just sign up for iTunes Connect?

This is exactly the problem I'm having. I've registered as a dev, got my certificates etc, but when I go into iTunes Connect I see the same page - if I go into the Apps bit I get all the blurb about becoming a dev and finally the enroll button appears, but when I click it it says I'm already signed in.

Here's a thought: how soon did you guys log into iTunes Connect for the first time after enrolling? Maybe if you log in before you get the enrollment confirmation emails (I got two, including one specifically for iTC), the system accidentally skips a step, resulting in the confusion? If that's the case, then something is wrong with your accounts' configuration, which means that you'll probably have to Contact Us and have someone at Apple straighten out the mess.

No, I've been enrolled for a while. The only thing I can think is my App ID used be affiliated with my old company's iTunes Connect and they've just decoupled it - could that be causing some sort of conflict?

Do you mean your Apple ID? (not the same thing as an App ID!) If so, that would explain why! If your account is no longer associated with a developer but you somehow retain access to iTunes Connect, then it makes sense why you would see a nonspecific welcome screen.

OK, so I get the feeling that the three of you might be experiencing different issues. DaveTheHutt and santhosh, could I trouble you to explain exactly what you're seeing at the iTC homepage? That would help clear up the confusion.

When I log into iTunes Connect I see the 'Getting Started with iTunes Connect' screen.

It shows me as logged in, but obvious there are no MyApp icons or any other of the usual dev stuff there.

I think at this point you should probably contact someone at Apple because it doesn't look like something I can help you clear up. Are you able to use iTC's Contact Us module?

Hello guys,

I'm having the same issue, I'm the "admin" of one Entity that have enroll account, and when I access to iTunes Connect I can't see "My Apps" button/icon, only shows me the Getting Started information.

Did you find how to solve this?

Best Regards,

Miguel