Apple arbitrarily deletes the newly created developer account, there is no complaint, what should we do?

Apple arbitrarily deletes the newly created developer account, there is no complaint, what should we do?

Not long ago, a new developer account was created for $99; then a new project was created; the project code was written by myself, and was rejected several times during the period. The last time the App Store review member called me to confirm whether my problem was solved. I said that the previous problem has been solved, and then told me to wait for the result; I waited for about 4 days, that is, December 20th, 12:09; sent me the rejected information of the account mark deletion;

Hello,

Upon further review of the activity associated with your Apple Developer Program membership, we have determined that your membership, or a membership associated with your account, has been used for dishonest or fraudulent activity. Therefore, your Apple Developer Program account has been flagged for removal.

If you would like to appeal this termination to the App Review Board, you must do so within 14 calendar days. Otherwise, your Apple Developer Program membership will be terminated and all apps associated with your account will be removed from the App Store.

We are terminating your account, as your app is in direct violation of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement, which states:

"You will not, directly or indirectly, commit any act intended to interfere with the Apple Software or Services, the intent of this Agreement, or Apple’s business practices including, but not limited to, taking actions that may hinder the performance or intended use of the App Store, Custom App Distribution, or the Program (e.g., submitting fraudulent reviews of Your own Application or any third party application, choosing a name for Your Application that is substantially similar to the name of a third party application in order to create consumer confusion, or squatting on application names to prevent legitimate third party use).”

During our review, we found a pattern of manipulative or misleading behavior that violates the Apple Developer Program License Agreement. These behaviors can include, but are not limited to, inaccurate metadata describing your app or service, misleading app content, engaging in inauthentic ratings and reviews manipulation, providing misleading customer support responses, providing misleading responses in Resolution Center, engaging in misleading purchasing or bait and switch schemes, and other dishonest or fraudulent activity within or outside of the app.

We do not disclose the specific findings of our investigations into Apple Developer Program membership accounts, and we have no additional information to share with you at this time. You can appeal this decision with the App Review Board at any time over the next 14 calendar days.

Best regards,

App Store Review

I feel very weak about such robbery; for a developer, the code written for half a year is finally unable to go online, and I get a notice of deleting the number. My heart is really painful; it seems like a sharp knife inserted into my Heart; for no reason to say, delete the number to delete the number; what protection is there for developers? The hard-working APP has been removed from the night and is removed. The complaints often don’t come up with any results. Most of the responses are just replies from the robot; after 14 days, your account will lose developer qualification; even You cannot submit to become a developer qualification again within one year! Apple, are you forcing our personal developers to leave you? Even if we want to delete our qualifications, you can clearly say it; we can not go to your platform to develop; if Apple staff can see the content I sent, please exalt your hands, do not delete my post; my account 14 Days will be automatically deleted by your background; thank you!

Replies

Hi,

did your account suspended ?

As i also got the same message from apple yesterday.

My apps are in swift native.

Do you able to add new apps ?

Anyone else got suspended due to this reason ?

why they are rejecting new apple account new apps. I frustated from apple.

Yes, I just met this case. The first time my feedback was feedback is Spam because I have 2 identical apps in the same account. I then deleted the duplicate application and then Apple said that my account was a personal account (I answered the message and took a membership to send my Apple account as a corporate account). Then Apple sent me your similar message. Frustrated with Apple.

This morning I received exactly the same message and my application is "Removed From Sale". It's a free, simple game with no ads. I used only standard libraries. I believe those libraries are widely used in other apps. As far as I know, I did not break the rules. No fake reviews, no "underground" activity, clear and honest description what app is doing... nothing special there...

Actually, I have no clue what the reason is.

Of course, I created "appeal" but reading the forum I'm worried that it may not bring any additional information.

Anybody has a hint, what to do to get any additional info about reasons of removing my app and flagging account for removal? It seems to be hardest possible penalty but since I didn't do intentionally anything wrong, I don't understand the reason.

BTW, has anyone "positive" ending in similar situation?

Recenlty my all live apps removed by apple. I was appeal but did not recieved any confirmation mail from apple. I was appeal in last recently rejected application. I have more than 100 application and currenly all live application removed from sale by apple. Apple given me 14 days of time period to appleal but i was appleal in only one last rejected application but i did not received confirmation mail from apple like we received request for appeal.

Need to appeal in all 100+ ( indivial appeal) application or need to appeal in only one app ?

You received any confirmtion mail of appeal from apple ?

In my case, no confirmation email after "appeal". BTW, anyone received any confirmation emial after "appeal" or "no confirmation" is standard in this case?

Brother you submitted appeal in only application or appeal in every application ? I was not received any confirmation mail from apple. Normally when you contact to apple then after apple providing one notification mail that we have received you request and we will proceed something like. . .but still i was not received. You appeal in one application or Appeal in all application ?

I had only one app in the store so only one "appeal".

If I have indivisual account and If i transfer an app that means it's business? It is a iligale activity accourding to apple? Having same issue. Apple remove all aps from the sale.

Hi guys. When account is flagged to removal, can we transfer apps? They will be deleted at some point at the new account?

Hello, did you transfer your apps to other account?

My account is going to be deleted because review problems with one app and I want to keep the other ones.

Hello guys.

I got the same message and it's pretty boring.

They asked to make changes in the first rejection and did whatever they wanted.

This message came directly after that. I couldn't make sense.

Is there anyone who can give information about what happened after 14 days?

I have also received the very same email and have no idea why my app which is extremely basic would cause this to happen. I wrote asking can they be specific with what I had done wrong and how I can fix it as I obviously didn't mean to go against any rules or regulations but all I got in return a few days later is that they are removing my developer account. If I wish to reapply in a years time they will review my case. This is actually pretty devastating as I'm pretty new to programming and certainly wouldn't want to be breaking rules which I still feel I didn't do.

So the long and short of this is I'm losing my developer account, what I'd like to know can I purchase a new one and if so do I register with different details? Obviously can't change my name but I have a new address and another bank account I could use.

I really don't want to have to setup a new account under my partners details

Do anyone have an update here? Did your account get back to normal or have Apple deleted it?

i have the same issue today too ! , what's going on what is the reason for our accounts removal? if they say the reason then everything is ok , but there's no reason at all in the end so its robbery