App Build Not Showing Up in App Store to add

Hi all,

I created a new app in app store and gave it starting version = 1.0

- then I used standalone application loader v3.1 to upload the App

- it first failed with odd upload errors - I tried a few times and it finally finished.

The real app version was set to version = 1.0.1 (not the incorrect 1.0 that I mistyped in the app store)

Problem: in app store - the build area of app is blank and not showing my upload after some hours

So, in app store I changed the version = 1.0.1 to match the real app version - saved and waited more hours - still build does not show.

Q: How can I fix this?

Thanks

nortondev

UPDATE: a few times now

- I deleted the whole app in app store

- created new bundle id

- create new app in app store with new bundle id and used new sku and version num (1.0.3 now)

- fill out app store form

- create new ios app version with new bundle ID and new version

THEN use Application Loader.app (mac) to upload new app

- BUT...

Application Loader.app shows OLD APP ID and OLD SKU - then fails upload:

ERROR ITMS-4241: "App is Removed or Deleted. Apps can't be validated or submitted while they're removed or deleted." at SoftwareAssets

- seems like apps take a long time to delete and can't see new version?

Q: Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks Dave

Replies

It's unclear exactly where your error is but from this:

> - create new ios app version with new bundle ID and new version THEN use Application Loader.app (mac) to upload new app - BUT...Application Loader.app shows OLD APP ID and OLD SKU

it sounds like you are not really changing the bundle ID on the new ios app. If you were, it would not be able to know the "OLD APP ID"

Once you delete an app with a specific name, you can't create a new app with the same name. Everyone else is allowed to create an app with that name -- just not you.